Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 4 10 3:55 PM

Tags : :

If you are Offering Shelter in Virginia Post Here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 4 10 4:24 PM

Hello and please allow me to introduce myself and offer what I can. I am Charlie Swindall AKA Glad Hatter or Gladhatter. I own and run a cottage based industry making highest end hats for a discerning clientele globally. I also supply antiquated and modern hat making equipment globally to all from start up to corp. conglomerate companies. We operate globally on the internet and do the impossible and much more. Do not wish anyone to think we are some wealthy corporation or any such but do want you to know we limit out business due to lack of competent help.

I live and work at . Phone is  276-926-6423. The hat shop is attached to the residence with no entry from home to shop and are separate.    The Hat forum is www.gladhatter.com.

We live in the secluded back woods with nature and have a garden and yard and woods and nature and trails and creeks and lakes and rivers near and growth and potential and more land and property and lots of dreams and seek many things including a life partnership with benefits. I am not ungrateful and I do not love money but certainly know how to make untold amounts of it and only do not because I do not have a person that wishes to share the dream.

I have a nice apartment under my house that is separate and complete. We would offer an apprenticeship to a single person or a couple and possibly a slightly larger family if they were interested in growing with the company and being part of our family.

I come with solid references on and off face book and both locally, nationally, internationally and more.

I am not offering just a place to stay for a time but an opportunity at a much desired life that would be all sufficient and very tangible and one that would bring a life of satisfaction and completeness to the right family or person.

A mature young lady or small family with some domestic and possibly some sewing skills with needle and thread and an artsy crafty person may best fill this slot. Age would not be the big issue and skills are to be taught here and not a prerequisite.

We have other opportunities here as well if folks have money and wish to invest in them selves.

We can also provide some temp or longer RV parking here.  Please do not think this is a too good to be true type offer as it is not any hand out or give away but is a hand up to a needful and grateful person/couple/family. I see as a mutual opportunity and a lot more for the right person(s).   I will require a phone interview at a minimum.

I do hope interested people will contact me.

I am not sure of the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone . People that get on in this world are those who look around for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, they create them.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 9 10 2:19 AM

I hope this now allows my email and address to add to my above post.

I am at 182 Sterling Beaver Circle in Clintwood VA 24228  My email is gladhatter@gladhatter.net

Thanks and hope to hear from some one this offer makes sense for.

Charlie

I am not sure of the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone . People that get on in this world are those who look around for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, they create them.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 14 10 4:07 AM

I don't have a lot of room, but I can temporarily house 1-3 people for a short time. I live in Newport News, VA (southwest VA about 30 miles north of Virginia Beach).  If anyone is interested, please email me at rjb612@gmail.com.  If I can't accommodate you, I would be willing to help you look for lodging temporary or otherwise.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 26 10 8:49 PM

Hey there.  I've got a spare room--I live alone in one half of an old house with much more space than I need.   Also I can walk to downtown Blacksburg (Virginia Tech) in like seven minutes.  It's all super quaint and cute.  Let's talk.  Raccoonopod@yahoo.com

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help