Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 3 10 6:40 PM

Tags : :

If you are Offering Shelter in Arizona Post Here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 5 10 11:41 PM

Reposted From Member:
'Inlighthardman'

We have 15 acres of land with water from our well. We have a 40 acre mini ranch in Snowflake AZ. 3 hrs from Phoenix, and 2 hrs from Flagstaff. Northeastern AZ., in the White Mountains. There is a small towns with shopping and whatever you may need close by.

There is not much work here but there is clean air, and it is quiet. We work our large garden. Greenhouse and my husband is an unemployed master carpenter at the moment. I am a CNA and worked in the health field.
Possible sharecropping available. We live 10 miles from Snowflake and 28 miles from Showlow. We would charge a small monthly rent for electricity to pump the water you would use and also for permits. 200.00 per month. We can also trade work for rent in some cases.
We have children here aged 13 all the way up to 22 staying at home with us. But we have more than enough room for a few families.
We have dogs, chickens, turkey's and a cat the roams for mice. It is very nice here. We have room for some horses if you need assistance that way.
If this would work for you or you have any questions please reply. I will help out with logistics and any other thing I can do to help.
Blessings to all who are suffering this horrible disaster,
God be with us all.
Annette Hardman

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 10 10 4:02 PM

Hello there!
I am a small scale organic farmer here in central florida,and the growing concern of un-safe crops is forcing me to make plans to move sooner rather than later...
Been studying organic and hydro-organic for some time now,with plans of farming,or starting a organic restaurant..
Have a small,peaceful family,My wife and 6 year old daughter..Just trying to stay healthy and safe..
Just wanted to contact you and talk about some possibilities!
Thanks!
fluxator2@yahoo.com

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jul 15 10 6:44 PM

Via Facebook Member Walker Marchal
Hello Friends, my name is Walker and I have a 5 acre ranch in Sedona, AZ with an organic garden, a labyrinth, private well, giant fire ring and running trail. At this time, I am opening the ranch to people evacuating the gulf with children under 18 for camping or R.V. parking. I also have a master suite for rent with a private bathroom, walk-in closet and private indoor greenhouse. I will soon have a studio apartment also available for rent. My ranch is alcohol, drug, meat and tobacco-free space that is used for ceremonies. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats, and would consider allowing other pets on the property, but probably not dogs, for my cats' safety. You may contact me via my facebook page if you would like to discuss options.
July 7, 2010

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 2 10 2:49 PM

I Live in Starwberry, Arizona I Live in a Dry land ARK RV  MoterHome I was Wondering about the The Offer in Snowflake if that would be a possible for RV Space Renter? I Have a 10 yr Yellow Lab a real sweat heart and I am a Devoted Disciple of Jesus Christ Christain I have a Friend who is recoving from Back surgery from a Broken back ,I have been taking this Friend and Brother in christ for 4 months now,
is this a possiblity ? I am Praying about a secluded country type setting out of The Babylon Evil cites ,
Can you contact  me ?
God Bless you Larry 

Larry Jordan Empowered by Jesus Working for Jesus while we still have The Day light !!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help